Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #3656 (permalink)
zidane2000
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

zidane2000 251 - 500zidane2000 251 - 500zidane2000 251 - 500
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
Okay, it shouldn't really be much of a secret that I am in the process of writing a 2001 thread following WCW's purchase and I've got plans from Judgment Day to almost Summerslam in place. I was wondering, what would the general thought be on an eventual cancellation of Smackdown from the WWF and just having RAW is WAR on a weekly basis? It could be seen as being lazy and not wanting to write two shows for one brand and it partially is but, I also feel that following WCW's purchase, Smackdown eventually will serve very little purpose when I can get what I want written usually in the four/five weeks between PPV A & PPV B on four/five episodes of Raw as opposed to ten episodes of WWF TV that would just probably be filled with a LOT of filler.
With the purchase of WCW you are going to have a lot of extra talent on the roster and if you bring in some of the talent that weren't signed initially like Steiner, Nash, Hogan and so on then your going to have an inflated amount of talent.

Personally you could have Raw move to 3 hours or just simply recap Smackdown with just results and use it to give some unused talent and up and comers some TV time.

But at the end of the day if you can achieve what you want with a two hour Raw then go for it.
zidane2000 is offline   Reply With Quote