Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #718 (permalink)
House Targaryen
Daenarys <3

House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

PAC looked really impressive in his NXT debut. Loved that corkscrew shooting star press which was pulled off to perfection. Obviously anyone who has seen his work before NXT knows how great of a worker he is. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the coming weeks.

I'm really not sold on Big E at all to be honest. His mic work was quite poor on NXT and I think the five count gimmick is really silly. Though it seemed to be getting really over. It doesn't help that he had to face Camacho who is one of the worst workers WWE has right now. But yeah, he has a great look and all but nothing has impressed me about him at all since he debuted on the main roster and seeing his stuff on NXT.

The show overall was a real big meh to be honest.

Other random thoughts about NXT as its my first post in this thread:

* Leo Kruger reminds me of the wrestler Skinner who was in the WWF in the early 90's. And that isn't a good thing by the way (look him up).

* Ohno's commentary was pretty funny overall but he got annoying towards the end.

* Bo Dallas is the most overrated talent in NXT. No idea what WWE sees in him.

* Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt family are gold. Wyatt could be a favourite of mine for years to come.

* I absolutely adore Paige

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.