Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #14968 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Lots of backstage lulz during FL with E/C, Jericho attacking HHH with the flowers but my favourite is Angle whacking Taker with the wrench before their match. "Wait til I get yo lil ass boi!" from Taker gets me every time.
Oh man almost forgot about Undertaker stalking Angle all night. Riding into the arena and chasing him backstage on his bike was epic .

APA have to be one of my all time favourite teams of all time. I don't think they had a single classic tag match, or anything particularly great or anything, but DAMN they were so entertaining to watch in the ring, and the protection business stuff was epic. JBL should be made GM of Raw or SD, bring Ron in as his assistant, and just set up a table and the door backstage for their office. GOLD I TELLS YA.