Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - wwe.com ; Meet NXT's top prospects
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Chicago Warrior
Plotting time travel mission.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: wwe.com ; Meet NXT's top prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox View Post
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/nxt-top-prospects

Ohno -Kruger- Dallas -Paige - Richie Steamboat -Adrian Neville(pac)-Anya? -the Wyatt Family( all 3 members)
are the ones mentioned in this article as the top 10 nxt stars
good list but i wonder why Anya is there?
i don't think she debuted yet also it seems they are high on BO Dallas (unforunately)
I hope they debut Bray Wyatt and family soon because I can't catch NXT most of the times. His character keeps evolving and should not be wasted on NXT.

Paige is a given for a call up since WWE lost about 5 of their top divas. Plus Paige is the most popular diva on NXT.

Adrian Neville is like a more legit Evan Bourne. I could see him being a mid-card stay and even being the "spot guy" for MITB matches.

Bo Dallas and Richie Steam Boat are second or third generation stars but they haven't really stood out much IMO. They are young though so time will tell.

Leo Kruger has the crazy South African gimmick which I have not really seen much off, but if it's good then debut it.

Kassius Ohno is known for the Knockouts but does he have a new finisher now that Wade Barrett does the elbow knockout? Is Ohno still known for the KOs? I haven't payed enough attention to how his character is progressing.

Anya is only there because she is a tall lady. She is still inexperienced and not even considered green yet lol. She does have a good womens wrestler as a trainer so that could be of some help. She is a kickboxing champion so that is interesting in itself.

By poster posse

Last edited by Chicago Warrior; 01-20-2013 at 03:16 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome