Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The what did you dream about thread?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #42 (permalink)
silverspirit2001
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

silverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The what did you dream about thread?

Er, My dream last night, I was a sorcerer, who was in a flying bus, who was trying to say everyone from trillions of flying colored pins to kill me. I mean, mountains of pins, with strangers and cousins helping me stop them.

Then it became me trying to save India (and I am anglo saxon), from trillions of flying colored pins flying in patterns. Then it transfered to America when I woke up, and went immediately to sleep, with me and the passengers of the bus, who the majority died, hiding in buildings, as I tried to figure out who was doing it, and find the key pin (due to quantum effects, was linked to all the other pins, and gave them the momentum), to stop it while exhausted, and teaching others how to defend against the attacks. I did, then was attacked again by pins, until I killed two nemesises who enchanted more pins (less this time as it was not organized), and finally managed to wake up properly....

Well, I am missing how people dies, and other weirdness.

And that is not the nastiest dream I ever had...That was earlier in the night...

Must remember to take my meds...
silverspirit2001 is offline   Reply With Quote