Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #110 (permalink)
kopitelewis
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kopitelewis 251 - 500kopitelewis 251 - 500kopitelewis 251 - 500kopitelewis 251 - 500kopitelewis 251 - 500
Default re: WCW Discussion Thread because people get asshurt about JUST RUSSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosihait View Post
See? That's why you are wrong. You don't get your facts straight.

It WASN'T Russo's idea to have Sid jumping... First off- He's not an agent, he's a writer. And second- He left WCW at October 2000, and Sid broke his leg on January 2001.

About the Curtain Call- During late 1997, DX showed the curtain call. So they showed themself breaking the script in public.

Would Ziggler break the script better then Punk? No. But a lot of people want to see the wrestlers being involved in a "Shoot" storylines.

And, as I said, Russo did the same thing at WWF. So yeah.
That was me asking a question, hence why I said was it, rather than straight up accuse him.

Second bolded part, in your opinion of course. I don't want to see that because it creates the environment that lead to the demise of WCW, under Russo.

I remember reading that Bagwell did a worked shoot on Steiner but nobody told Scott so during their match he kicks the fuck out of Bagwell, repeatedly kicking him in the balls.
kopitelewis is offline   Reply With Quote