#1 ·
#14,901 ·
Royal Rumble 2007:
Hardys/MNM: ***1/2
Lashley/Test: 1/4*
Batista/Kennedy: **3/4
Cena/Umaga: ****1/2
RR Match: ****1/2

An average undercard that is still miles superior than most of the previous Rumble undercards, and two ****1/2 matches. Can't go wrong here.

#14,902 ·
Awesome blog posts Cal! Yes, I will acknowledge you have a blog. I also marked when Undertaker returned at Rumble '03 and how JR called it. Love the tease in the 04 one too. Undertaker has had some good Rumble appearances in 07-09 matches. I want him to start a feud with Cena at this year's Rumble match but I know WWE won't do it.

I watched the 05 Rumble PPV too and I enjoyed it not quite as much as you did but it was a well rounded card from beginning to end and that was one entertaining Rumble match.

#14,904 ·
I think Cena/Undertaker will happen in Wrestlemania XXX. That way it also feels more historic as the huge main event. This year they can have Cena beat The Rock (preferably with a heel turn) to reestablish himself as a threat after having lost so much in the past couple of years and Brock can challenge the streak. Other than the Brock match, not a single win for Cena has meant anything. But he's lost several high profile matches such as the main event of WM27 against The Miz, MITB with Punk, the briefcase cash-in and of course WM28 against The Rock. No one cares but he also lost his Survivor Series streak too this year.

My road to WM22 begins now, any thoughts on the RVD/HHH/Show three way for the #1 contender spot at WM? It's coming up soon.

#14,906 · (Edited)
Watching Taker/HHH - WM17

I've always loved this match, another great brawl with excellent spots all over the arena, not sure it gets talked about much, seen it ranked quite low but lists at least **** for me.

Also lol at the Taker ref bump for the last two matches!! Also loved the build promo for the match as I forgot how the fued began with Taker returning and all...

#14,908 ·
Royal Rumble 2005

Edge-HBK : *** 1/4
Taker-Heidenreich : ** 3/4
JBL-Show-Angle : *** 3/4
Trips-Orton : *** 1/2
Rumble : *** 3/4

:lol @ CAL having a Triple H match rated higher than me. We have almost the exact sae ratings on this one, bar the casket match and a quarter on the WHC.

#14,909 ·
No Way Out 2007:
Benoit & Hardys/MVP & MNM: ***1/4
CW Open: **
Finlay & Hornswoggle/Boogeyman and Lil' Boogey: DUD
Kane/Booker: **1/2
Londrick/DnD: 1/2*
Lashley/Kennedy: DUD
Taker & Batista/Cena & HBK: ***3/4

WrestleMania 23:
MITB: ****1/2
Kane/Khali: DUD
Benoit/MVP: ***1/2
Batista/Taker: ****1/2
ECW Originals/New Breed: **1/2
Lashley/Umaga: ***
Melina/Ashley: DUD
Cena/HBK: ****3/4

Reactions: Goku
#14,910 ·
Anybody know if the Tagged Classics from SV blur the WWF logo? Thinking about buying some but I might change my mind if they're blurred to hell.
TC are in no way edited. No blurring, no music removed, nothing :).

And I was surprised as fuck that I loved that HHH/Orton match as much as I did. PPV overall is one of the best all round Rumble shows ever. Shame it was missing a "classic" that puts it below a couple on the CAL SCALE.

#14,911 ·
Still think it's their second best match besides the No Mercy Last Man Standing... WHICH IS FUCKING AWESOME. What is up with their completely BAD chemistry ? They've had countless TV matches that are basically all fucking shit with the exception of the 09 LMS, the shitty Wrestlemania and BASH matches, the cut short Extreme Rules match, and the overwhelmingly average Judgment Day and Unforgiven main events.

I think I looked it up a few months ago and found that Orton-Trips main evented more PPVs together than any other pairing in WWE history. That's fucking pathetic. :p

#14,912 ·
I don't hate the Trips/Orton chemistry nearly as much as others. For instance, most of you hate their UNF and JD matches but I enjoyed them a lot. Their best match is definitely LMS from NM then after that, I'd consider Royal Rumble, Unforgiven and the Raw LMS. It's obvious that they work a lot better in a more loose environment with no DQs.

Grove Street 4 Life Choke.
Fa'sho!

No Way Out 2007:
WrestleMania 23:
Damn, how can you bother spending the whole day watching every single PPV? I would demand a big break after watching one full PPV!

#14,913 ·
TC are in no way edited. No blurring, no music removed, nothing :).

And I was surprised as fuck that I loved that HHH/Orton match as much as I did. PPV overall is one of the best all round Rumble shows ever. Shame it was missing a "classic" that puts it below a couple on the CAL SCALE.
Can always count on you for these things, CAL. Went ahead and ordered TC NWO/Backlash 00 and Unforgiven/No Mercy 00 which should complete my year 2000 PPV collection. Also picked up Best of Raw/SD 11 blu-ray too. Cena/Mysterio on there :mark:. Can't wait to watch that back.

Was in HMV earlier. They have some wrestling stuff on sale but nothing close to SV prices though.

#14,915 ·
I'm at a loss of words over if I should retool the CAL SCALE or not after watching the first two Wrestlemania events. THEY SCORED THAT BAD. Wrestlemania III looks a hell of alot better believe me. I've never seen alot from IV or even V , but together they have about 30 fucking matches!

:vince DA FUCK

....SINCE YOU'RE HOME ALONE YOU'VE GOTTA GET BITCHES OVER TO GET IN ON THIS CENA-MYSTERIO ACTION. AWWWW YEAH.

#14,918 ·
NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT.

I can stop subtracting vast amounts of points away from these events now. I swear between the first two Manias there's like 8 DUDs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.