Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?
View Single Post
post #53 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 01:32 PM
TehBrain
Quiet Humanoids!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: TV shows you have gone off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthStar View Post
Wow that actually sounds good, I should get back into it then, I think we're getting the latest season starting on Sky 1 at the end of the month, So I'll give it a go again.. and Reid gets a girlfriend? Thats something I'd never thought would happen lol.
his girlfriend is parker from leverage.

Never liked criminal minds though, the whole show is just annoying to me. They do a lot of standing around while there's people being skinned alive and fed to ants..

I don't know if it counts but I completely stopped watching Breaking Bad after season two because of bravo. Their scheduling sucks, their volume leveling sucks.. Can't stand em. I'm going to watch it in netflix form now that it's over.

Same with the walking dead, haven't watched a single episode since the first season. The wait between seasons mixed with the lack of any type of push in the story line was just too much.. I'll wait for the box set.

Last edited by TehBrain; 01-20-2013 at 01:40 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome