Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I LOVE THE BULLHAMMER...AND I LOVE THE WADE!
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Phantomdreamer
Here To Show The World.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: I LOVE THE BULLHAMMER...AND I LOVE THE WADE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONTAMER22 View Post
Wade is one of the, if not THE most badass brawler in the business right now, and I hope he drops the IC title & gets a main event push ASAP. The good thing about his character is that he's not been a cowardly heel since returning from injury, and if creative can keep that up, they have themselves a major star for many years to come. Hopefully the win over Orton will help, as long as the Viper doesn't squash him in a rematch next week

Also, the Bullhammer is SO much better than Wasteland, it looks much more painful and can come out of nowhere, which can make for more unpredictable and interesting matches..
He may not have the mic skills of Wade but Sheamus is far, far superior in the ring and so much of a better brawler than Wade by an absolute mile, it's not even close. Sorry. I'm not a huge fan of either guys btw before you or someone else call me a Sheamus mark.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome