18K views 203 replies 121 participants last post by  Mrs. Austin Aries 
#1 ·
CM Punk‏@CMPunk

Lance Armstrong is a pussy.

CM Punk‏@CMPunk

Straight edge. Drug free. For life. #livestronger
Thoughts?

#115 ·
Am I the only person that doesn't care Lance doped.

He's done enough in life,good raising close to 500 million for cancer research. He can kill a man tommorow and it wouldn't change my views on him.

There's a lot of bikers that doped too, wasn't just him.
He didnt donate a dime to cancer research, it was all to cancer AWARENESS.

Lance Armstrong is a pussy.

#126 ·
LOL at all these predictable haters saying Punk said this for attention. What is the guy not allowed to give his thoughts on something just because a few people know him? fpalm. I bet one of his followers probably even asked him about what he thought of Lance Armstrong and he simplied replied back.

#133 ·
Of course he did it for attention. If I post that you are a pussy what other reason should I have than attention? Also, he knows that his tweets will gain more attention than yours and mine because he works for a known company and that makes him an even bigger attention whore.
He could criticize Armstrong without using the word pussy but he knows that without the use of the word pussy he would not make it on every wrestlingsite and that there will be not a thread about this on every forum.

I hate it when Punk marks defend the guy for every move only because he is in their signature to not contradict themselves. If the Rock or John Cena would do the same you would change your opinion on the spot and you know that it's true

#131 ·
There's a library in Sydney that moved all the Lance Armstrong books in to the fiction section this week.

"Punk said Armstrong is a pussy? LANCE MUST OF BEEN CLEAN PUNK IS JUST A JEALOUS BITCH!"

It's like people go out of their way to "think" the opposite of what he says Jesus Christ.

#136 ·
Cant believe this thread has gone on for so long.
As I went through the thread I found it hilarious reading all the red reped Punk haters posts.
One that got me the most was Armstrong would beat Punk in a real fight.

#142 ·
Why did Lance Armstrong confess in the first place?So many people(including me) were genuinely saddened and depressed to find an icon had cheated.

Lance Armstrong should have been like Harvey Dent.The truth need not have come at all.He has inspired millions of people.Nobody believed he was a cheat until he confessed.

IMO,Lance shouldn't have admitted at all.

#147 ·
are you high?

He destroyed people who got in his way and accused him. people for years accused him of being a cheat (WHICH HE WAS) and when they accused him, he ruined them, called them liars, and basically tried to destroy their lives.

And we havent even gotten to the part where he CHEATED. He won unfairly, he basically screwed other people who tried to do it clean out of their win.

Nobody put a gun to Lance's head and told him to cheat. he chose to. he took the easy way out. He robbed other hard working honest people out of their win. Those men are the heroes, who tried to play it clean. Not the cheating son of a bitch

People have been accusing him for years. People have evidence for years. Almost everyone thought he was guilty. He just kept denying it and lieing. It was only in the end, when he had NOTHING left to lose he finally admitted it.

The man is a bastard, cheat, liar and coward. He deserves everything he's gonna get

#152 ·
I really don't understand Punk fans. In other threads, you admit he is a prick and say that he shouldn't be saying these type of things on twitter. Yet in a thread talking about him saying dumb stuff on twitter you want to act like he is a saint. Nobody is saying that Lance Armstrong isn't a cheater, what we are saying is why is it that every time a disgraced celebrity is in the news Punk feels the urge to tweet about it? That is the definition of attention seeking. I would be saying the same thing if my favorite wrestler had made that same tweet and I doubt those same Punk marks would be in here defending him for tweeting what Punk did. Just sayin'.

And I don't want to hear about these supposed morals Punk has. If you are truly staunch in your morality you wouldn't associate yourself with individuals similar to the ones you trash on twitter. Morality would cause you to call out your friends and associates even at the risk of losing your friendship and job because they have done things or are doing things that you do not agree with. He puts money and status with his peers above his beliefs so he is a moralist of convenience. Nothing more.

If this was a thread bashing Punk's wrestling skills or mic work, then fine, come in here with guns blazing to defend him but this is just a thread stating what everyone knows to be true. Hell, you wouldn't see me in a thread titled "Sheamus is a terrible character" defending his character when I have bashed it in other threads. Just take a deep breath and go back to bowing before your Punk shrines and praying for your God's forgiveness. :westbrook2

Because as soon as Punk became God, prayers have dropped by 25% and since the summer of 2011 collection plate offerings are in downward trend .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.