Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Too many superstars, Not enough spots...

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
ellthom
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

ellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friends
Default Re: Too many superstars, Not enough spots...

I want to see more big stars in this Rumble than we have ever seen. And so farit doesnt look to bad.

Already we have (and most of these are guesses)

John Cena
Sheamus
Big Show
Randy Orton
Ryback
The Miz
Rey Mysterio
The Shield: Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Wade Barrett
Antonio Cesaro

The rest of them will probably be jobbers altohugh I expect a few returns like Christian I also am not sure is any of the tag teams from that nights tag match will be joining that night (Cody Rhodes, Damian Sandow, Kane and Daniel Bryan) with them alone thats a total of 18 big(ish) stars leaving some 12 or less jobbers and mid card guys in it (people like Kofi Kingston, Khali, Tensai, R-Truth, Primo, Sin Cara, Epico, Santino, Titus O'Niel, Darren Young, 3MB (Drew, Heath and Jinder)that kinf makes up your team and if its those guys in it alone makes a pretty good rumble.