Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013

Thread: WWE 2013
View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2013

- I can't wait until RAW because of Wade Barrett because I for one want to know more than anything just who it is he will be facing at WrestleMania 29 in the main event, if he will choose the WWE Champion CM Punk or if he will choose the World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler but he is making his decision either way tonight but I think Barrett ultimately he will tease the audience as well as everybody else as to when he will make his decision and that he will ultimately wait until the Elimination Chamber pay per view to make his choice but he will probably warn both champions to have eyes in the back of their heads because he is coming for either one of them

- Cena going to talk about the Masked Man, I won't be surprised if this Masked Man makes an appearance once again and attacks Cena yet again but now I am even more intrigued to find out just who it is and why they have chosen to target Cena all of a sudden

- CM Punk's victory speech I for one think The Rock will interrupt it and he will want another title shot at Elimination Chamber facing Punk in a Royal Rumble re-match and I think Rock should get a re-match because of The Shield getting involved because I know Rock he had Punk beat

- As for Rey, I can't wait for him to return on RAW but I wonder just who he'll face in his return

- Usos vs Team Hell No for the WWE Tag Team Championship, I for one hope The Usos win and become the new WWE Tag Team Champions with Kane turning on Daniel Bryan chokeslamming him to hell and just walking out on Bryan with The Usos taking advantage of the situation and Kane turning into a monster heel again because Kane is a monster, he always has been and he always should be

- Kaitlyn I hope she retains and Eve quits WWE

- Dolph since he is the new World Heavyweight Champion, he is going to have to defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Del Rio, Big Show, Orton, Sheamus, and whoever in an Elimination Chamber Match, so Dolph no way he retains that title especially if he has to defend it inside the Chamber and especially with a heel Royal Rumble winner in Barrett
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote