Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #14883 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
I struggled to get through it. Not in the mood to watch it again pardon the last two matches for a while.

On a side note - these WWE Superstars from 2010 rock. Already have about 5 Regal gems without even getting to the Goldust matches yet. Regal vs Bourne was something else for a sub 5 minute contest.

Love this match from them, one of my favourites from 2011 personally. House Show so you get Regal being an incredibly entertaining heel, offering a handshake to Bourne and hushing the crowd to stop jeering him and trying to convince Bourne to ignore the crowd and listen to him. Some really good WOS chain wrestling to begin, a good injection of comedy in Regal's heel in peril segment setting up him being stiff as hell on Bourne when in control and a genuinly entertaining and fun finishing stretch.

Oh Bourne, why must you be such a knob backstage pissing off management?