Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Cross The Line

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 03:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
Xchamp
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Xchamp Xchamp Xchamp Xchamp
Default Re: TNA Cross The Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
Nah
  • Samoa Joe Nation of Violence,
One of the worst storylines in TNA's history. That's where his downfall started to get really, really fast.

Quote:
Nah
  • Main-Event Mafia/TNA Frontline (Foley, Jarrett, Sting, Angle, Lashley, Nash, Booker/Steiner, all stepped up)
Again, one of the worst storylines I've ever seen in TNA. Nothing more to say, just God-awful.

Quote:
Nah
  • The X-Division Steel Asylum at Hard Justice
That's a pretty bad concept, not a lot of people liked that. Chaotic clusterf*ck.

Quote:
Nah
  • Hamada, Tara, Sarita, ODB, & Kong tearing up the KO Division with the Beautiful People
Hamada wrestled like 5-8 matches in TNA, then they told her bye bye. How's that tearing up a division? Plus Kong was super awful in 2009 mostly after the stupid faceturn.

Quote:
Nah
  • The last good year of Abyss
The last good year of Abyss was 2006.

Quote:
Nah
  • Hernandez built up as a main-eventer
Yeah, what a great job pushing a guy who couldn't cut a promo to save his life, botches a lot in the ring and has no personality at all.

Quote:
Nah
  • Suicide as centerpiece of the X-Divison
I'm not taking this seriously. Pretty much the worst X-Division character of all time.

English is not my first language. Please take that into account before you start to attack my grammar. Thanks.
Xchamp is offline   Reply With Quote