Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Cross The Line
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Xchamp
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: TNA Cross The Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
Nah
  • Samoa Joe Nation of Violence,
One of the worst storylines in TNA's history. That's where his downfall started to get really, really fast.

Quote:
Nah
  • Main-Event Mafia/TNA Frontline (Foley, Jarrett, Sting, Angle, Lashley, Nash, Booker/Steiner, all stepped up)
Again, one of the worst storylines I've ever seen in TNA. Nothing more to say, just God-awful.

Quote:
Nah
  • The X-Division Steel Asylum at Hard Justice
That's a pretty bad concept, not a lot of people liked that. Chaotic clusterf*ck.

Quote:
Nah
  • Hamada, Tara, Sarita, ODB, & Kong tearing up the KO Division with the Beautiful People
Hamada wrestled like 5-8 matches in TNA, then they told her bye bye. How's that tearing up a division? Plus Kong was super awful in 2009 mostly after the stupid faceturn.

Quote:
Nah
  • The last good year of Abyss
The last good year of Abyss was 2006.

Quote:
Nah
  • Hernandez built up as a main-eventer
Yeah, what a great job pushing a guy who couldn't cut a promo to save his life, botches a lot in the ring and has no personality at all.

Quote:
Nah
  • Suicide as centerpiece of the X-Divison
I'm not taking this seriously. Pretty much the worst X-Division character of all time.

English is not my first language. Please take that into account before you start to attack my grammar. Thanks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome