Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Billy & Chuck

Thread: Billy & Chuck
View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 03:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
JamesCurtis24
Little Poppa Pump

JamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Billy & Chuck

I mean to say early 2000's** lol

What was up with the wedding being pulled anyways? I read on their wiki that the wedding was actually supposed to happen, and WWE was actually apparently working with gay alliances on the story line to make it appeal to people.

I'm glad to see a few of you enjoyed it, I'm sure some people will get all homophobic but I thought it was great stuff.

Billy Gunn even said in an interview that he would have taken that story line however far they wanted to take it, which is also cool I think. I think ironically there was certainly a chemistry between Billy and Chuck.

And how's this for a match ahaha

BROCK LESNAR jobbing too BILLY AND CHUCK!

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is offline   Reply With Quote