Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Would Brock Lesnar vs Ken Shamrock work?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
apokalypse
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

apokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more serious
Default Would Brock Lesnar vs Ken Shamrock work?

could Brock Lesnar vs Ken shamrock and Austin as Ref and Tyson as enforcer. will this sell and will it work out?

i can imagine how epic it going to be with Lesnar and Mike Tyson along with Ken Shamrock go at each other and the whole fucking guys in backstage ran out to break up. this spot will sell...only one issue is Mic work therefore you need Heyman and Austin involve. you could have Austin manage Shamrock.

how about Chael Sonnen fight for Austin against Brock Lesnar? Chael Sonnen could say he's here in WWE not to wrestle but fight. i'm not a wrestler but i'm a fighter. Sonnen fight for his friend Austin and kick Brock Ass.

Last edited by apokalypse : 01-20-2013 at 01:43 AM.
apokalypse is offline   Reply With Quote