Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 12:28 AM   #14869 (permalink)
Clique
SUPERPOWER

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I have the same issue with the show. I always want to right a review on it so I keep starting at the beginning. I've seen that stupid CW opener like 4 times now and I've never made it more than halfway through the card... I know I've seen the Undetaker/Angle match though. Pretty sure I just gave in and skipped the rest of the card.

Also I just finished Disc 2 of Savage's set. It's been fucking awesome. It might take a while to get done with Disc 3 though as I'm heading back to Philly for school on Monday. But expect a massive review from me in the near future. All I have to say so far is that Flair/Savage from WM 8 is the best thing ever.
for one of the greatest matches in WrestleMania history.

I love pretty much everything about this match from the fury Savage brings to Flair for his mind games with Elizabeth, to Flair working on Savage's legs, the pacing & timing is perfect, and their chemistry had never been better. The false finishes were built and executed so well in a way that has me on the edge of my seat over two decades later. It gets **** 1/2 from me.