Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 12:28 AM   #14869 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I have the same issue with the show. I always want to right a review on it so I keep starting at the beginning. I've seen that stupid CW opener like 4 times now and I've never made it more than halfway through the card... I know I've seen the Undetaker/Angle match though. Pretty sure I just gave in and skipped the rest of the card.

Also I just finished Disc 2 of Savage's set. It's been fucking awesome. It might take a while to get done with Disc 3 though as I'm heading back to Philly for school on Monday. But expect a massive review from me in the near future. All I have to say so far is that Flair/Savage from WM 8 is the best thing ever.
for one of the greatest matches in WrestleMania history.

I love pretty much everything about this match from the fury Savage brings to Flair for his mind games with Elizabeth, to Flair working on Savage's legs, the pacing & timing is perfect, and their chemistry had never been better. The false finishes were built and executed so well in a way that has me on the edge of my seat over two decades later. It gets **** 1/2 from me.