Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dualshock and his sheep on WF

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 01:05 AM   #65 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Dualshock and his sheep on WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I can easily remove my sig and stop lifting weights, you on the other hand, will always be stupid.
so you say you say you can easily become fat and not into trannys, but ill be stupid cause i dont agree with people on rants. you are a fucking genious "bro" quotation marks cause idk if you are actually into shemales or not.
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote