Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Employers Looking At Facebook...My Story

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 11:52 PM   #35 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Employers Looking At Facebook...My Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSU View Post
I think it's wrong that companies spy on people through social networks, but if people are stupid enough to post certain things and disregard privacy settings, then they're probably not smart enough to keep their jobs. If it's something they can't say to their boss's face, then they probably shouldn't say it and risk their position... Unless they're positive they can get a better position in another company that pays more.
Do you know how many people have gotten in trouble at work because they posted pictures of themselves totally sloshed at a weekend party?

It's fucking dumb shit like that I have a problem with. Some people get in trouble for merely having a bottle of beer in their hand because the assumption is that this person is some fucking drunk when that could have very well been their first, and only, beer the entire night, but, people see a picture and form a conclusion.

Your personal life if your personal life. I get that venting on a social network doesn't make it as private/personal of a life anymore, but, still, you're away from work and if donkeycock at work is being a faggot, people should be able to post about it. Maybe if he sees it, he'll tuck his imaginary 10 inch dick in his pants and realize he is only a 2.

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote