Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #3730 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Ambrose hands down, and this has nothing to do with him being popular, I don`t give a flying fuck if he is or not based on my choice. He handles segments amazingly and he has a great look when it comes to being a champion or being in a high rated feud. No disrespect to Rollins and Reigns, they are great but have nothing on Ambrose in my opinion. I look forward to seeing Ambrose grow in the WWE and if the WWE get rid of him then I really will believe that they are fucking retards and have as much capability to bring the company into the future as a damn slug