Wrestling Forum banner

Natalya being with Khali

10K views 79 replies 63 participants last post by  Expectnomercy316 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok what the hell is the point of it? I mean for one Khali is ugly as sin, and can't speak for shit so the idea that any diva could fall for him is ridiculous as hell. Besides all of that What the hell good is it doing Natalya besides making her look dumb? I mean now with Eve gone the division is very very thin so why wwe is wasting one of the most talented Diva's on the roster with that pile of shit Khali is beyond me. I mean surely Natalya must be thinking in her head everytime she comes out with him "Why the fuck do i stay?". She should just fucking go to TNA, i know the pay would be alot less but at least they treat their females wrestlers with some respect.

I mean damn what did Natalya do, did she piss someone off backstage? Its like Vince has a checklist titled "List of ways to humiliate Natalya" Sorry i just don't get it, i really don't.

#5 ·
I can't understand pairing the two as well. Utter disgrace to Natalya. She's far more than getting paired with Khali and even worse considering the lack of depth in the divas division when you have a talented wrestler hanging out with a talentless hog. Since when was Khali relevant?

#38 ·
This is the main reason why Natalya and Tyson Kidd haven't stepped up to the next stage on the company. Vince's "pride" is too big.

#10 ·
They want her to quit. She's probably getting paid more than the other divas based on her lineage and she's not worth the price anymore but the wwe doesn't want to fire a Hart either.

I mean to go from a farting gimmick, to being paired with Khali and Hornswoggle on screen? I assume she comes up pregnant soon and the angle will be who's the daddy - Khali or Hornswoggle...

#11 ·
They want her to quit. She's probably getting paid more than the other divas based on her lineage and she's not worth the price anymore but the wwe doesn't want to fire a Hart either.

I mean to go from a farting gimmick, to being paired with Khali and Hornswoggle on screen? I assume she comes up pregnant soon and the angle will be who's the daddy - Khali or Hornswoggle...
The most depressing fact about that is, that this isn't even crazy enough to not happen. :no:

#13 ·
Well i'm being optimistic, i'm hoping she gets more of a push now that the Divas division is very thin with Eve Torres gone but of course it looks like they're going with Layla as Kaitlyn's first challenger. If Natalya and Tamina get a title reign in 2013 i'll be happy though. They need Natalya more than ever now, why can't they see it?!

#16 ·
WWE needs Natalya on divas division more than ever.. They just need to separate Khali from Natalya because i can't understand why they are both together. Just an a awful idea.

Natalya is really talented on the ring and she should turn heel and have a feud with Kaitlyn for the title.

#17 ·
To me this looks like a classic case of jealous, the OP calls Khali ugly and he probably can't stand that a "ugly" guy is with a girl like Nattie while he still jacks off to Disney tv shows. Also @ OP I can schedule a meeting between you and Khali, so you can can call him ugly to his face, would you like that?

#20 ·
Natalya had to do something backstage to get these storylines. They aren't only bad, they are humiliating and completely devalue her talents and abilities. If I was someone who just started watching WWE, I wouldn't know that Natalya was a great wrestler because WWE doesn't let her use her abilities. She should be holding the divas title as a dominant heel, not trying to lust over The Great Khali.

#27 ·
She'll have a better career over in TNA to be honest, why woman want to go to the WWE is beyond me... must be the money I guess, then again and its just me, but I would rather actually go somewhere I can actually wrestle and get paid less than go somewhere and get paid alot and do nothing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.