Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#6,324 ·
Re: Arrive. #TripDub. Leave. #DatBronSWAG

All Hibbert did was defend himself. Lee is out there throwing elbows at him and he responds, Curry bearhugs him and he pushes Curry off of him and the size difference between them made the shove look worse than it really was, and then you have Thompson, Jack and Biedrins shoving him into the crowd.

I'll give Curry a pass though since he had good intentions, he just went about it the wrong way and should've just grabbed Lee if he wanted to break up the fight. But Thompson, Jack & Biedrins all just escalated the situation.

#6,340 ·

Taj Gibson exits the game with a knee problem and encounters a wild D-Rose in the lockerroom. Here is what ensues:

Gibson said that when he got back to the locker room on Sunday night and saw Rose, the injured superstar had a simple message for him.

"He just said, 'Imagine what you're going though, imagine 100 times worse.' " Gibson said of Rose. "And then when we were going around everything that goes around in the league, the knee [injures] the plantar [faciitis], the ACL, the MCL, and I saw the kind of things that he hurt, I was just like, he's a soldier and the things he's doing right now coming back from that [injury] is hard."
LOL. What a bitch. Losing a lot of respect for Rose.

#6,345 ·

This Nuggets and Blazers game is entertaining. Ty Lawson is playing great. His speed is fun to watch. I would love to see what Lawson would look like in Houston's fast-paced offense.

#6,346 ·

I just wanna say, i am taking the Pacers to win the East, i don't care about the Heat, we are 2-0 against the Heat this year. 6-1 total against the heat, bulls, and knicks. Pacers all the way.

#6,349 ·

I just wanna say, i am taking the Pacers to win the East, i don't care about the Heat, we are 2-0 against the Heat this year. 6-1 total against the heat, bulls, and knicks. Pacers all the way.
regular season wins don't mean much. Bulls I believe swept the Heat in the regular season and still lose against them in the ECF.

#6,351 ·

So glad I decided to watch the Warriors/Knicks game last night. Getting lost in the Curry love is the monster game for Chandler. Holy shit, 28 Rebounds AND the win (remember that?) Still a great performance by Curry & seeing him so happy & smiling was a great moment.

#6,352 · (Edited)

So it's been a month since the big Rudy Gay trade. The results?

Memphis: 9-3 (Currently on 8 game winning streak)
Toronto: 7-5
Detroit: 6-8

Cleveland since they acquired Speights: 10-6

I'm pretty sure Cleveland would be a playoff team if they started the season off with Speights and a healthy Varejao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.