Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Employers Looking At Facebook...My Story

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
JamesCurtis24
Little Poppa Pump

JamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Employers Looking At Facebook...My Story

I actually agree with the VP. Perhaps you need to refresh your business ideology. There is entire courses based around social network responsibility.

It boils down to this. Is there any issue with not getting along with your boss, and complaining about it to friends and family? No.

Is there something wrong with using a public channel that can be seen by the entire world to make comments about your boss? Absolutely. You can NOT do that. What if the boss wasn't actually hitting on her, she just misunderstood. And now here she is, damaging his reputation on the internet open to billions of people if they truly wanted to see it.

Like I said, if you wanna complain to a family member or a friend, fill your boots. But do not post your grievances to the public, it WILL come back to bite you in the ass.

What would the shit storm be like if the VP posted on FB that he has ungrateful employees who need to learn their place. I guarantee people wouldn't be looking at it from the "He has the right to say it" stand point. It's unprofessional business conduct to use social media in such a manner.

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is offline   Reply With Quote