Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #14863 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Fuck, why is it so hard for me to finish watching No Way Out? Had to rewind Benoit/Booker & Rey/Orton about 3 times just because I fell asleep during the middle portion and somehow woke up for the finish. But it's cool now, I'm on the main event and no longer feeling sleepy, ha.
I have the same issue with the show. I always want to right a review on it so I keep starting at the beginning. I've seen that stupid CW opener like 4 times now and I've never made it more than halfway through the card... I know I've seen the Undetaker/Angle match though. Pretty sure I just gave in and skipped the rest of the card.

Also I just finished Disc 2 of Savage's set. It's been fucking awesome. It might take a while to get done with Disc 3 though as I'm heading back to Philly for school on Monday. But expect a massive review from me in the near future. All I have to say so far is that Flair/Savage from WM 8 is the best thing ever.