Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #5187 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
They are evident, check the SI forums, check Sortitoutsi forums, FMdungeon etc, thousands and thousands and thousands of people experiencing the same issues. Just coz you aren't coz you're managing one of the strongest sides in an underrated and therefore weak league and doing well
Match engine problems would come out no matter who you are managing. Like when i first bought the game and was on my Liverpool save. Stupid shit like people scoring from a cross from near the corner, defenders constantly passing across goal to strikers, keepers being barely functional retards etc. Now there is none of that.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote