Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NCAA HOOPS: LOUISVILLE 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #135 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Working on my abs

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-13 College Basketball Discussion Thread

I root for all the guys from my area first and foremost. College, pros. Anyone who grew up playing in Palm Beach/Broward/Dade I like to root for.

FSU I have a soft spot for since my sis went there and I went to quite a few games for Homecoming and Parent Weekend. They grew on me. I tolerate the Noles, but I still enjoy putting them down whenever my sister's around. They're kinda like little brother to me now. I think that's the way it's always been on the field anyway.

I can just talk about rivals without being a complete homer sometimes. Gotta give credit where it's due.