Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #712 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

It would be a collision. I'm not into Langston, but I could see myself being into a mammoth clash like that. For the spectacle of it, you know? Although Ryback just comes off MUCH more threatening so I can't him but imagine he'd possible edge out with the win. Makes sense considering where he's at.

That's what the report was leaning on, haha. It's got to happen sometime. Don't know when or how soon of course.

I'd be into that. Much like how say ROH used to showcase the FIP Championship on their shows. It added much more credibility to the other championship and got it some good exposure all at the same time. They could continue to build up Langston while being showcased as the champ on RAW and Smackdown too boot.