Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion
View Single Post
post #706 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Not complaining. As it is that I'm puzzled by it more or less. Felt out of left field, b/c like you said, he's only been on TV for a few month and bam. Instant championship win. Haven't warmed up to him and fairly certain I won't ever, so yeah, there could be a bit of personal bias there when Rollins dropped it to someone that garners zero interest from me. Can't see that as complaining as merely pointing out something I find to be less than favorable from a product I really enjoy watching. If I wanted to bitch and moan, I would. It'd be obnoxious and lame so lets all be glad I'm not lacking the brain cells to do such a thing.

Well the observation stands. That much was obvious. Company obviously felt he was the guy to win it and so it happened. I'll have to live with it, but I'll have it in the back of my head questioning why he was brought up so soon following the win (since that is why Rollins dropped it in the first place) & why he didn't debut as a face considering that's what he's being built up as on NXT. I said the same thing about Rollins being a heel too. Only I've come to grips with that fast since it has had a pay off that I've enjoyed.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome