Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #2617 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

I didn't sent a contract to you on Impulse three straight nights, just the night before last and then I sent one on MDP.

I think each faction had the chance to send you a contract though Doc died on Night 1, the town contractor, so unless MrMister was in fact a back-up contractor then you never received a contract from town. Purple scum and my faction could each send you a contract, I believe. There were some nights I didn't put out a bounty because I wasn't sure what the consequences would be, like if you'd become a super indestructible Indy if I did that.