Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #2608 (permalink)
DarkStark
like a black widow, baby

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Ziggler, what made you vote me instead of Cloverleaf? Was it the fact that he had proved his role and it's considered a town role that gave him the edge? If I were in your shoes I think I would have made the same decision.

LC, just curious, did you ever think about taking scum's side in the game since I reckon you really are a survivor and not a serial killer? What made you play so pro-town? Is it because you prefer being town and scum were trying to lynch you?
Yeah for the most part, Titania. once scrilla outted me the only chance I had was to try to win with town. Town allowed me to win with them so I tried my best to do just that. Plus being independent allowed me to scum hunt better than I have in any game so far. It's kinda funny actually. I've never hit so many scum in a game... hell I don't think I've hit this many scum in all of my games combined.

Spoiler for Somethin' Bad: