Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
Join Date: Dec 2004
Re: Rebook a WrestleMania
PART 1: LOS ANGELES AT MEMORIAL SPORTS ARENA
Tito Santana Vs. "The Magnificent" Don Muraco
- Just use it as a solid opener to kick things off. Tito goes over.
Tito wins in 10 min
"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff Vs. "Cowboy" Bob Orton
- I thought about combining Orndorff & Orton over with T & Piper, but then I couldn't think of a 4th match to fill this spot. So OK, two singles matches. Orndorff goes over Orton and gets his revenge on Piper later in the night during the match with T to conclude what they had going coming out of the 1st Wrestlemania.
Orndorff wins in 13 min
"Macho Man" Randy Savage -c- w/Miss Elizabeth Vs. George "The Animal" Steel
- It had the storyline in place and was fine in execution. Obviously, Savage still retains.
Savage wins in 7 min
WRESTLER VS. CELEBRITY: MAIN EVENT
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper Vs. Mr. T
- I like the idea of having these two together in a match and I liked the Boxing match, but I seem to be in a minority there. So OK, how about Piper Vs. T straight up one on one? T did fine at Wrestlemania 1 and I think Piper could have carried the match regardless (he basically carried the boxing match, so yeah). Piper loses by DQ is a must because Piper is not going to put an actor over straight up.
Mr. T wins via DQ in 10 min
PART 2: CHICAGO AT ROSEMONT HORIZON
TAG TEAM MATCH
The Killer Bees Vs. The Funk Brothers w/Jimmy Hart
- Terry & Dory could have good matches with anyone and The Bees were a really good team to so once again, lets just have a really good match to kick off a portion of the show. I should note though that the Tito/JYD Vs. Funks match that actually did happen at this show was pretty good in of itself. It just needed to be changed with all the switches I made.
The Funks win in 12 min
The Fabulous Moolah -c- Vs. Velvet McIntyre
- Would have been a fine match had it not been for Velvet's "wardrobe malfunction" that cut the match short. Moolah still retains the title.
Moolah wins in 6 min
WWF/NFL 20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL
Andre the Giant, Big John Studd, William "Refrigerator" Perry, King Kong Bundy, The Junky Yard Dog, "Adorable" Adrian Adonis, Hercules Hernandez, King Tonga, The Iron Sheik, Dan Spivey, Nikolai Volkoff, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimbo Covert, Harvey Martin, Ernie Holmes, Bill Fralic, Russ Francis, Pedro Morales, Ted Arcidi, & Tony Atlas
- Same attraction but because of some other matches I cooked up, some of the wrestlers had to be switched in and out. Even with the changes though, Andre still wins it, last eliminating rival King Kong Bundy.
Andre wins in 10 min
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Dream Team -c- w/Johnny Valiant Vs. The British Bulldogs w/Ozzy Osbourne and Loy Albano
- Keep it the same. It was great. Bulldogs still win the title here.
The Bulldogs win the titles in 12 min
PART III: NEW YORK AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat Vs. Bret "The Hitman" Hart
- There was talk of doing this match at Wrestlemania 2 just as a showcase for really good technical wrestling and athletics. They ended up doing the match at the Boston Garden and came up with different things for both guys. Honestly, I think I would have liked this match a lot at Mania. Ricky goes over.
Steamboat wins in 15 min
Jake "The Snake" Roberts Vs. Hillbilly Jim
- Pretty much the same idea as Jake's match with George Wells from this show. Give the new character a dominating win, get the DDT over, and let him put Damien all over his opponent. Wells to me was kind of boring though and I think Hillbilly Jim would have been a more colorful character to fall to Roberts in that fashion. It would make it feel like a little bit more important.
The Snake wins in 4 min
Cpl. Kirschner Vs. "The Ugandan Giant" Kamala w/Kim Chee
- Side show bumper match to showcase one of the weird WWF characters in Kamala. Obviously Kamala wins and wins quick.
Kamala wins in 3 min
WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Hulk Hogan -c- Vs. Bruno Sammartino
- I always thought about what it would be like if these two ever faced in the ring. In MSG in the mid 80s, it would have been a HUGE babyface match to do. Bruno was still in reasonably good shape at the time of this event and Hogan was the hot shit at that point, so at the very least, it would have been interesting. Obviously Hogan goes over and we can end the show with Hogan & Bruno shaking hands or something.
Hogan wins in 18 min
WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING NEW WEBSITE
WHY THE DIVAS REVOLUTION ISN'T WORKING