Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 17,735
dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
I know how you feel about the title shots. Like its my own game and ive only ever had 1 title shot and that was for the World Heavyweight title from a 1 month perfect score (that 7 other people also got) The whole game is basically based around luck or draw. Many times ive score highly and would have beaten 80% of participants only to have randomly drawn an opponent from the other 20% making my high score worthless then the next month ill score badly and win and again it mean nothing because of the low score.

I've tried many methods of stipulations for titles - Highest individual score per month. Now we have the internet title again where scores are irrelevant and you simply need to get predictions right. The current system of average scores and only needing to win your latest match to be eligible for a title shot again benefits the consistancy of getting predictions correct.

Im always open to suggestions on ways to make the game fairer to everyone so any ideas on other ways to dish out title shots will always be listened too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the predictions will just be on those 3 matches as they are the only 3 listed on the WWE website
Maybe something like to start off(not including tag titles):5 champs, and 5 highest scores end up being #1 contenders the next month(if there's a tie for 1st,all people tied are in forum championship match, if it's a tie for 2nd, those people are all in world title match and so on).

Whoever wins the title matchups is the champ,and loser(assuming loser isn't the champ) goes back to the regular pool with all other non contenders. If the champ loses, then they(along with 1st,2nd,3rd,4th or 5th highest point scorer) faces off against the champ.

If you like this idea(or want me to expand on it) let me know.
__________________
dxbender is offline   Reply With Quote