Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
RuthStar
StarStruck

RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar RuthStar
Default Re: TV shows you have gone off?

CSI Miami, This was before it was axed, The Episode where Ryan was in a Tornado, like literally in it, flung into a car, and up and ready to fight crime a couple of hours later.. Was too much for me.. Not even a scratch on him.. Stopped watching after that, then I read it was cancelled, not surprised, also the writing of Callie and Eric's relationship was shoddy, one season they were head over heels in love with each other, the next they barely interacted, then they were talking again, then ignoring each other.. arggh.. no wonder it got axed with such shoddy writing..

Criminal Minds, Idk why actually, Around the time Emily was brought back from the dead, just for her to up sticks and leave again! Point in un-deading her was?...

Neighbours, Aussie soap, Just stopped liking it, Always been a Home and Away (rival Aussie soap) person..

UK X-Factor, Just sucks in general now, Joke Contestants, Crap Judges like Chav-Tulisa, Banshee Audience! Lack of Actual Talent, If I want to watch a singing show, I'll watch The Voice..

& I'm starting to go off Dancing on Ice, Its becoming too Samey for me..

Thats all I can think off for now..

xMy WWE/TNA favouritesx
xJeffHardyxFrankieKazarianxChristopherDanielsxAJStylesxBullyRayx
xDolphZigglerxCMPunkxDanielBryanxRandyOrtonxEvanBournex
xVelvetSkyxMickieJamesxTaelerHendrixGailKimxEveTorresxAJLeexNaomiKnightx
xWrestling Forums Biggest Zema Ion Fanx
RuthStar is offline   Reply With Quote