Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #30 (permalink)
MCote900
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

MCote900 MCote900 MCote900 MCote900 MCote900 MCote900 MCote900
Default Re: TV shows you have gone off?

I usually try my best to stick with shows even if they start to suck, must recently How I Met Your Mother has been terrible for the past like 3 or 4 seasons but i stick with it just because i know its close to the end game....\

Like someone else said Heroes was only good for the 1st and 2nd season but i blame the writers strike for that because season 2 was supposed to be a 23 episode season with a specific game plan but because of the writings strike they had to cut it to a 12 episode season and went a completely different way with the story....I stuck with it through season 3 mainly because of the Sylar character and I watched Season 4 because T-Bags from Prison Break was in it and I wanted to see what they would do with him....overall the series ending was a good cliffhanger....

Family Guy i just couldnt bare to watch any more when it got to the put where they would show actual clips of concerts as time fillers, it just showed really lazy writing their part....
MCote900 is offline   Reply With Quote