Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #1613 (permalink)
ROUSEY
Solo Lo Mejor

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Haha, yeah from Liverpool but I'm moving to Florida in September, that's why I mentioned looking for a new gym in Orlando before mate So if there was anybody in this thread from the area and could help me out with a suggestion then I'd be all ears for that like.

Even if you just have an amatuer fight against some 47 year old who is having a scrap for bus fare and a butty, to say you have an MMA fight will be a pretty cool thing to be able to say lad!

As you said, sure as hell beats the treadmill! Also the sense of accomplishment you get when you're constantly getting tapped at first and you then get your first tap, an then your second, and you start putting up a good fight against everybody an holding your own against the regulars is absolutely awesome. Dope feeling.