Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany & Netherlands.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: UK Fan Interaction....rules?
Guys I've looked and can't seem to find the answer. Are there any rules for the 2013 UK Fan Interaction?
Questions I have:
- Can you get anything signed? (DVDs, Figures, Belts etc or just the signature book you are given?)
- Is there a limit on the number of things a single wrestler will sign? (Will they sign the autograph book and another item?)
- Will they pose for photos with you, or alone? (Cameras allowed?)
- Do they have a choice of pen colour? (Some things I want signed are black!)
And lastly, any suggestions as to what to get signed? Ideally I want "it" on display.
Thanks in advance!
- Yes, you definitely can bring some merch of your own and get it signed.
- It really isn't about the number, but more on the time. When you walk by the tables where there wrestlers are sitting, you have a certain amount of time.
- Of course they will pose with you, and you can take your own camera with you.
- They mostly have their own pens, but you can also take your own with a special colour if you want to have a photo signed, for example.