Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - UK Fan Interaction....rules?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt 'Olympic Gold
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2001 - 2500
Default Re: UK Fan Interaction....rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by estorilblue View Post
Guys I've looked and can't seem to find the answer. Are there any rules for the 2013 UK Fan Interaction?
Questions I have:

- Can you get anything signed? (DVDs, Figures, Belts etc or just the signature book you are given?)

- Is there a limit on the number of things a single wrestler will sign? (Will they sign the autograph book and another item?)

- Will they pose for photos with you, or alone? (Cameras allowed?)

- Do they have a choice of pen colour? (Some things I want signed are black!)

And lastly, any suggestions as to what to get signed? Ideally I want "it" on display.

Thanks in advance!
- Yes, you definitely can bring some merch of your own and get it signed.
- It really isn't about the number, but more on the time. When you walk by the tables where there wrestlers are sitting, you have a certain amount of time.
- Of course they will pose with you, and you can take your own camera with you.
- They mostly have their own pens, but you can also take your own with a special colour if you want to have a photo signed, for example.