Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #14794 (permalink)
King Trips
Still the GOAT

King Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Alot of people share that sentiment, and I heard a ton of hype about the match but when I eventually watched it, all I could say was "this is it?". I mean, don't get me wrong... The match is AWESOME... But best WWE tag ever ? I think it's a pretty damn big stretch, and it's just my opinion. NOBODY probably agrees with me on that one but whatever

It MIGHT be in my top 7-10 tags in company history, but I'm not entirely sure. Off the top of my head I can think of four tags I would consider to be better by a nice margin (97 RAW, 01 RAW, Harts/Steiners WF, Rockers/Brainbusters 89) and I'm sure there's a few more that I'd put above it to be honest.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady