Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #14792 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
I've never liked Carlito. Poor worker and a blah character. The tags with Primo were probably the highlight of his career now that I look at it. Him and good matches were very few and far between unless he was carried much like how he was in the bout I just saw vs Bourne.
I believe you mentioned earlier in this thread that you missed quite a bit of RAW/Smackdown from 05 to 06? Well Carlito was pretty good back then imo, you missed his best stuff, and if you're just judging him from his work from later years then I could understand why you would think he was bad.

Edit found the post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
btw, looking at C2D mostly but anyone can answer: does anyone know of any good places to download multiple episodes if not full sets of WWE TV years? like every RAW or Smackdown from 2005 or 2006? b/c I missed far and away too much from RAW during that era. Only certain matches and shows from the Summer of 2005. Wasn't able to jump back onto watching RAW full time till about June of 2006.