Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestlers real names and other interesting notes

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #43 (permalink)
tommo010
Rampaiger

tommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wrestlers real names and other interesting notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk's #1 Fan View Post

Why did you go out of your way to be a douchebag? Are you saying my time is of no worth?
Someone already beat me to it but you tried asking for green rep for a edited copy paste of something that anyone could have found out by going to the WWE Wiki page, it's just a cheap way to try and get rep and since I was feeling extra douchebaggy today I decided your 5/7 mins worth of editing was worth wasting but don't worry there is another 1435/1433 mins in a day left for you