Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #60 (permalink)
Scavo
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Scavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friends
Default Re: Long rant about Jeff Hardy w/ spoilers for next Impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
Guys do not forget that this could also mean a vacate of the belt.Impact Wrestling episode in the Uk could see Hogan coming down and saying the belt is vacated from jeff. Making a world title match between 2 others.Daniels vs whoever.Winner gets the belt. Could be another good way to show case a great match in a epic aptmosphere. Having a new person become the world champion.

Most likely this wont happen.Just saying it would make a lot more sense to have a new champ be crowned in the UK instead of the impact zone
I was thinking the same thing, but I still doubt Daniels will win it if they do that.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they book DOC to win it.

Bottom line, Daniels' SHOULD'VE beat Hardy, but if he wins it in the UK, I will NOT complain.