Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #47 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Long rant about Jeff Hardy w/ spoilers for next Impact.

Thanks guys - just found the spoilers - they were on page 2. I don't usually go beyond the first page.

Well, that's just..... unbelievable, and not just because I'm a Daniels mark. They must have known Hardy couldn't make the UK tour!? If that's the case just slap it on Daniels for the tour, have a few filmed promos of Hardy saying, "Creatures, I'll get mah belt back", then when the tour's over they can slap it back on him, if that's what they really want to do and they can pick up whatever storylines they're working on from there. PLUS, we get a shock title change, great promos for a month and a loyal guy gets a bone.

But nah. Just sell a load of tickets, knowing Hardy won't be there, and have no World Champ on TV for a month.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.
dastardly is online now   Reply With Quote