Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #907 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

At the moment I'm getting quite a few purples from crates, that includes Shields, Relics etc.. The annoying thing is I'm still getting white and green weapons showing up. However, the only E-Tech weapon that I have actually found is the one you get from that mad Doctor whom Zed sends you to kill. Only a few Oranges have turned up for me which I'm fine with, it's meant to be rare anyway. Usually keep them in the Vault. Favourite is Big Bada Boom, mainly for the name, though.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is online now   Reply With Quote