Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #1270 (permalink)
kamikaze_bomb
Learning to break kayfabe

kamikaze_bomb 50 - 100
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch_Of_Media View Post
If you're going to NY during the week/weekend(whether its for fun or WWE/other wrestling is taking place there) The train is probably a better bet than a taxi. I mean I don't live there nor have I been there, but I have friends that live there and they say traffic is terrible, train/subway is best way of getting around. Also its not me, but I know there is someone that goes by BreakTheWalls10 on Youtube that lives in the East Rutherford NJ area, and he made a "things to know for Mania 29 weekend" video in February" video. I'm new here so I'm not sure if I am allowed to link videos, so I won't, but just search "BreakTheWalls10" on Youtube and go to his channel, video should be MAYBE 10 down. Hope this helped all.
I have watched BreakDownTheWalls video, while what he says is very acurate, there are some things that need some clarifaction, DON'T stay in newark, it's a pretty bad town, with some dangerous places, i'm sure where the hotels are located aren't as seedy, stay clear. I do encourage renting a car for the event, don't rent from the airport, i know it's shameful self promoting, but i work for enterprise rent-a-car and the airport enterprises have a ridicously high rental rate, rent from a local enterprise office, you can get away spending $25 a day for the weekend (it's called the weekend special, it's $10 a day for a compact or economy car plus all the taxes and fee's), as for shopping, if you are going too, also what he forgot to mention, route 17 will have everything your looking for, in paramus, about 15 minutes from metlife there is a giant shopping mall, target and almost every type of resturant under the sun, there is alot more to offer in that area then just the rutherford/lyndurst area, if anybody has anybody has any further questions please don't hesitate to message me, as like breakdownthewalls10 i live relitivly close to metlife
kamikaze_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote