Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #1269 (permalink)
Last Chancery
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovidswaggle View Post
It's here in NYC, I got tickets for my gf and I and we are super pumped. Honestly though for me, at least at this point in the pre RTWM build up, it is far more about the atmosphere and excitement and the general experience than the actual event. I don't really want to see Cena v Rock 2. Especially with a Rock loss.
This. I've missed out on two WrestleManias in my lifetime (13, 22), and I happened to have the money saved this time around for tickets for me and my girlfriend, who is a newer fan and also hasn't been to a WM. I'll be happy to try Axxess for the first time, go to some WrestleCon shows (have tickets for CHIKARA and Kaiju Big Battel thus far) and maybe go around NYC for a night. I mean, I would love if this WM produced some of the matches we're likely to see next year (Austin/Punk and Taker/Cena), but in the event that is not possible, the rest of the week will have to suffice.
Last Chancery is offline   Reply With Quote