Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #14753 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Raw 13/2/06

HHH/Big Show - ★★★
Chris Masters/RVD - ★★
Cena/Edge (Foley as guest ref) - ★★★

- Cena/Edge is pretty good and probably their best non-gimmick match together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
It was earlier today when you said you download them piece by piece. Or maybe you vaguely said it like that and I picked up on it quick. It was kind of subtle, but I took heed of it.
Ah, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I love that match. Sometimes it's just fun to watch the heels get decimated. I mean it certainly isn't a classic but it's hilarious. Shawn Michaels eliminating Rick Knox and asking his teammates, "Who was that? Was he in the match?" was awesome. Also Edge and Randy Orton straight up running away when they realized they were left in the match all alone was also hilarious. The match is just a ton of fun to watch. That's probably my favorite from the otherwise lackluster card.
Kinda hard for me when my (second) favorite is with the heels and my least favorite is in the same team as the faces.

Definitely not worth destroying Orton's Survivor Series streak for this shit.