Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #14750 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I love that match. Sometimes it's just fun to watch the heels get decimated. I mean it certainly isn't a classic but it's hilarious. Shawn Michaels eliminating Rick Knox and asking his teammates, "Who was that? Was he in the match?" was awesome. Also Edge and Randy Orton straight up running away when they realized they were left in the match all alone was also hilarious. The match is just a ton of fun to watch. That's probably my favorite from the otherwise lackluster card.

On a side note DX and Rated RKO were great together. The match they had at New Year's Revolution 07 is a match that deserves to get talked about a lot more. In fact that whole show was really entertaining. The Cena/Umaga match as the perfect set up to their awesome Last Man Standing match and I liked the Nitro/Hardy cage match (pretty sure about this). I mean normally I hate Hardy but it was a gimmick match where he's a lot better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I love that match. Sometimes it's just fun to watch the heels get decimated. I mean it certainly isn't a classic but it's hilarious. Shawn Michaels eliminating Rick Knox and asking his teammates, "Who was that? Was he in the match?" was awesome. Also Edge and Randy Orton straight up running away when they realized they were left in the match all alone was also hilarious. The match is just a ton of fun to watch. That's probably my favorite from the otherwise lackluster card.

On a side note DX and Rated RKO were great together. The match they had at New Year's Revolution 07 is a match that deserves to get talked about a lot more. In fact that whole show was really entertaining. The Cena/Umaga match as the perfect set up to their awesome Last Man Standing match and I liked the Nitro/Hardy cage match (pretty sure about this). I mean normally I hate Hardy but it was a gimmick match where he's a lot better.
Oh, it's fun to watch no doubt. It purely isn't a "good" match by any stretch of the imagination. The rest of the card being bad doesn't help things. Oh, and I chuckled at the part I bolded. I made that mistake when watching Mystery Vortex last week, haha.

at NYR '07. It's a nice wrestling PPV. Collectively all things came together well. I'm a fan. I'll pimp it for what it is.

YES @ getting a Vance Archer match on the 1/21 edition of Superstars. Main event is Jericho vs Kane to boot. That one could be right up my alley too.