Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #3313 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ88 View Post
I wouldn't peg Jo as a dark horse because I don't think he can win. However I do think he can cause an upset, and he's playing well, so who knows. I think he's someone who can get one big win at a slam but can't replicate it. He's got a new coach now though right? So I'm hoping that can change, inconsistency can be improved upon, so he could get that good. Then again he might not. I don't think he will this time around which is why he's not a dark horse for me. In this tournament there are no dark horses to win...because nobody outside the top three will win.

Agree, I think Kei vs. Ferrer could be great. Unfortunately I have to work at 6 in the morning so can't stay up to watch it but I do think Kei has a chance. I predict a Ferrer win in four or five, but I wouldn't be entirely shocked to see it the other way around.
I had Del Po as a darkhorse, but looks what happened

I think you maybe right in saying there are no darkhorses now that Del Po has gone, because like yourself i don't think that any player outside Murray,Federer and Djokovic will win it. But if we are to put some players as darkhorses, then Ferrer,Berdych, and Tsonga will definately be the front runners to be classed as that. Berdych & Tsonga possibly more so than Ferrer because i don't feel that Ferrer is that much of a threat to the top 3 off clay, but i could be wrong.

STAN DA MAN!!!