Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3312 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 12:56 PM
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
I've been really impressed with Jo. Some of you guys were quick to write him off as a potential darkhorse, but so far (i mean so far. He could turn shit the next game. It is Tsonga after all) he's been impressive. His BH looks a lot more solid than usual. I hope he can get to the Quarters then he's reach the round i expected him to.

I'm stoked for Kie vs Ferrer tonight. Should be a good, fun and close match. Hopefully injuries don't play a part and we can see who the better player is on the day. I've predicted Kei to win because i hope he does, and i have a good feeling for some reason. No scoreline except from a battering either way will suprise me. It'll be clsoe either way
I wouldn't peg Jo as a dark horse because I don't think he can win. However I do think he can cause an upset, and he's playing well, so who knows. I think he's someone who can get one big win at a slam but can't replicate it. He's got a new coach now though right? So I'm hoping that can change, inconsistency can be improved upon, so he could get that good. Then again he might not. I don't think he will this time around which is why he's not a dark horse for me. In this tournament there are no dark horses to win...because nobody outside the top three will win.

Agree, I think Kei vs. Ferrer could be great. Unfortunately I have to work at 6 in the morning so can't stay up to watch it but I do think Kei has a chance. I predict a Ferrer win in four or five, but I wouldn't be entirely shocked to see it the other way around.

Marking for: John Morrison, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome