Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 12:42 PM
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: TV shows you have gone off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desecrated View Post
Family Guy would be top, followed by Dexter, House (didn't finish season 7/start 8). I stop/start South Park very often, as in I don't watch it episode by episode like I used to. Got bored of Always Sunny in Philly. Thats about it.
This is ironically pretty much my list too.

House went from being my favorite show on TV to "who the fuck cares" in like 9 months. Don't know why, just completely lost interest after season 5 or 6, whichever one ended with him being institutionalized.

Dexter flat out has gotten bad.

Heroes was only good for one and a half seasons. Never bothered to finish it.

I've kinda grown out of the humor of South Park & Family Guy (well FG has kinda sucked for a few years now anyways) I rarely remember to watch Philly anymore either.

Monk was another show not on the list that I was a big fan of but lost my interest at the end. I watched the Finale and the episode Sharona came back in the last season but otherwise I don't think I watched anything past series 6 (Replacing Sharona with Natalie in season 4 didn't really help matters either) At least I might go back and finish this at some point.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome