Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #3653 (permalink)
JasonCage
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JasonCage needs to take rep more seriousJasonCage needs to take rep more seriousJasonCage needs to take rep more seriousJasonCage needs to take rep more seriousJasonCage needs to take rep more seriousJasonCage needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWeirdGuy View Post
Quick question; how does everyone judge how long their PPV matches are?

I know that some people use the 200 Words = 1 minute rule, but I don't think that works for me because of my writing style where I try to get a lot of description in there. Is it sometimes just a case of knowing beforehand how long you want the match to go and then just writing it, with it not mattering actually how much you wrote?
I prefer just to write down the main action and points of matches, and if they go mat wrestling or grappling or brawling for a few minutes, just say they do. I don't exactly like reading really long matches so i prefer to make mine kinda short hand. I have one on my third page of my BTB if you want to see more examples of that.

Matt Cross Wanted Dead Not Alive.
National Wrestling Federation: The Investment
Can NBC's new stake in wrestling survive?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...nvestment.html
JasonCage is offline   Reply With Quote